26x26 Pillow Cases
The article about 26x26 Pillow Cases have 3 photos including IKathoME Vintage Peacock Cushion Covers 16x16\, Black Pillow Cover 24x24 Throw Pillows Black And White Throw Pillow 18x18 Decorative Pillow 26x26 Pillow Cover 16x16 Sofa Pillow Case Covers, Kelly Slater Morning Tide Euro Pillow Cover | PBteen. Following are the pictures:
26x26 Pillow Cases was published on October 16, 2017 at 2:12 am. This article is published in the Pillow category. 26x26 Pillow Cases is tagged with 26x26 Pillow Cases, 26x26, Pillow, Cases..Drapes are one of the significant components in an area. 26x26 Pillow Cases able to block the sunlight is also vibrant around the other hand can also be able to protect the main room so as not apparent in the external and on the outside. Until an area is scarcely that had a screen without the blinds so excellent blackout functionality.
To make a unified mix of design of the space through the selection of appropriate drapes, we should be watchful inside the combination and match of hues, patterns, together with the layer supplies using the notion of room and the size and shape of the screen itself. Not just that, the election blackout also needs to be adapted to paint the walls as though the drapes possess a coloring that is not in equilibrium with all the colour of the wall paint, the result can look peculiar as well as the contrast is not it?
Drapes than advantageous when it comes to function, may also be addressed as a part of decor that could beautify the space. These things could be combined with the room's theme together with kinds and models of windows to help you present another room decor and ahead together.
Meaning of 26x26 Pillow Cases
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Casescase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.