Axon Cambridge Marble Fireplace (awesome Axon Fireplaces #1)
Hi folks, this picture is about Axon Cambridge Marble Fireplace (awesome Axon Fireplaces #1). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 650 x 715. This blog post's file size is only 42 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Axon Fireplaces.
Connotation of Axon Cambridge Marble Fireplace
Axonax•on (ak′son),USA pronunciation n.
[Cell Biol.]the appendage of the neuron that transmits impulses away from the cell body. Also, ax•one (ak′sōn).USA pronunciation See diag. under neuron .
CambridgeCam•bridge (kām′brij),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in Cambridgeshire, in E England: famous university founded in 12th century. 103,900.
- a city in E Massachusetts, near Boston. 95,322.
- a city in SE Ontario, in S Canada. 77,183.
- a city in E Ohio. 13,573.
Marblemar•ble (mär′bəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -bled, -bling.
- metamorphosed limestone, consisting chiefly of recrystallized calcite or dolomite, capable of taking a high polish, occurring in a wide range of colors and variegations and used in sculpture and architecture.
- any variety of this stone: Carrara marble.
- an object made of or carved from this stone, esp. a sculpture: Renaissance marbles.
- a piece of this stone: the fallen marbles of Roman ruins.
- (not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern.
- a marbled appearance or pattern;
marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble.
- anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
- something lacking in warmth or feeling.
- a little ball made of stone, baked clay, glass, porcelain, agate, or steel, esp. for use in games.
- marbles, (used with a sing. v.) a game for children in which a marble is propelled by the thumb to hit another marble so as to drive it out of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground.
- marbles, normal rational faculties;
common sense: to have all one's marbles; to lose one's marbles.
- consisting or made of marble.
- like marble, as in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.
- lacking in warmth, compassion, or sympathy: marble heart.
- of variegated or mottled color.
- to color or stain like variegated marble.
- to apply a decorative pattern to (paper, the edges of a book, etc.) by transferring oil pigments floating on water.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
Axon Fireplaces style has become a favored kind of a lot of people to their home. The design is elegant, contemporary and easy glance has captivated many people to use with their occupancy. Getting a contemporary contemporary look gorgeous? The furniture is made for modern style type comes with a feature that was intriguing.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Currently with contemporary modern home design, room is manufactured bright and open with day light while in the room. So that lighting could be shown around the bedroom in the home, choose white floor material. Furthermore utilize glass as opposed to significant windows wall material and skylights to create in light that is natural as much as possible in house.
The look type furnishings provide the effect of light and easy inside the room's remaining appearance. This is received from the usage of an straight line to use white color so pleased lighting and clean. Another substance applied is glass substance which will be reflective and clear to offer a more modern's feeling.