'Big Spoon Little Spoon' Pillow Cases (superb Big Spoon Body Pillow #2)
Hi there, this image is about 'Big Spoon Little Spoon' Pillow Cases (superb Big Spoon Body Pillow #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 692 x 692. It's file size is just 17 KB. Wether You ought to save This post to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Big Spoon Body Pillow.
Definition of 'Big Spoon Little Spoon' Pillow Cases
Spoonspoon (spo̅o̅n),USA pronunciation n.
- a utensil for use in eating, stirring, measuring, ladling, etc., consisting of a small, shallow bowl with a handle.
- any of various implements, objects, or parts resembling or suggesting this.
- a spoonful.
- Also called spoon′ bait′. [Angling.]a lure used in casting or trolling for fish, consisting of a bright spoon-shaped piece of metal or the like, swiveled above one or more fishhooks, and revolving as it is drawn through the water.
- Also called number three wood. [Golf.]a club with a wooden head whose face has a greater slope than the brassie or driver, for hitting long, high drives from the fairway.
- a curved piece projecting from the top of a torpedo tube to guide the torpedo horizontally and prevent it from striking the side of the ship from which it was fired.
- born with a silver spoon in one's mouth, born into a wealthy family;
having an inherited fortune: She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and never worked a day in her life.
- to eat with, take up, or transfer in or as in a spoon.
- to hollow out or shape like a spoon.
- to push or shove (a ball) with a lifting motion instead of striking it soundly, as in croquet or golf.
- to hit (a ball) up in the air, as in cricket.
- to show affection or love toward by kissing and caressing, esp. in an openly sentimental manner.
- to show affection or love by kissing and caressing, esp. in an openly sentimental manner.
- [Games.]to spoon a ball.
- [Angling.]to fish with a spoon.
Littlelit•tle (lit′l),USA pronunciation adj., lit•tler or less or less•er, lit•tlest or least, adv., less, least, n.
- small in size; not big;
tiny: a little desk in the corner of the room.
- short in duration;
brief: a little while.
- small in number: a little group of scientists.
- small in amount or degree;
not much: little hope.
- of a certain amount;
appreciable (usually prec. by a): We're having a little difficulty.
- being such on a small scale: little farmers.
- younger or youngest: He's my little brother.
- not strong, forceful, or loud;
weak: a little voice.
- small in consideration, importance, position, affluence, etc.: little discomforts; tax reductions to help the little fellow.
- mean, narrow, or illiberal: a little mind.
- endearingly small or considered as such: Bless your little heart!
- amusingly small or so considered: a funny little way of laughing.
- contemptibly small, petty, mean, etc., or so considered: filthy little political tricks.
- not at all (used before a verb): He little knows what awaits him.
- in only a small amount or degree;
slightly: a little known work of art; little better than a previous effort.
infrequently: We see each other very little.
- a small amount, quantity, or degree: They did little to make him comfortable. If you want some ice cream, there's a little in the refrigerator.
- a short distance: It's down the road a little.
- a short time: Stay here for a little.
- in little, on a small scale;
in miniature: a replica in little of Independence Hall.
- little by little, by small degrees;
gradually: The water level rose little by little.
- make little of:
- belittle: to make little of one's troubles.
- to understand or interpret only slightly: Scholars made little of the newly discovered text.
- not a little, to a great extent;
considerably: It tired me not a little to stand for three hours.
- think little of, to treat casually;
regard as trivial: They think little of driving 50 miles to see a movie.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Casescase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
It requires great lighting on your stunning house if your Big Spoon Body Pillow feels claustrophobic because of the lack of light getting into the home. The room illumination is among the methods that are simple to produce your house that is modest feel greater. In arranging the home design this must be performed. Because of the light to become reviewed now is natural light not the interior lighting which we outlined a while before, in the sun.
One in designing a home, of the important aspects that really must be considered will be the lighting. Besides performance illuminate the room at the time of the move-in it, appropriate arrangement of light may also be able to develop a comfy feel as well as improve the glance of the home.
The perfect 'Big Spoon Little Spoon' Pillow Cases (superb Big Spoon Body Pillow #2) at its key have to be fair. The lighting mustn't poor nor too blinding. You'll find three things you should consider before planning lighting natural light that individuals will enter a home inside may from nearby windows, skylights overhead, or it could be coming alongside the kitchen from the room, bedroom.