Fox Den Cabin--Secluded Mountain Getaway Near Shenandoah National Park (nice Cabins Near Shenandoah National Park Va #3)
Hi there, this post is about Fox Den Cabin--Secluded Mountain Getaway Near Shenandoah National Park (nice Cabins Near Shenandoah National Park Va #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 792 x 594. This attachment's file size is only 102 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Cabins Near Shenandoah National Park Va.
11 attachments of Fox Den Cabin--Secluded Mountain Getaway Near Shenandoah National Park (nice Cabins Near Shenandoah National Park Va #3)
Definition of Fox Den Cabin--Secluded Mountain Getaway Near Shenandoah National Park
Denden (den),USA pronunciation n., v., denned, den•ning.
- the lair or shelter of a wild animal, esp. a predatory mammal.
- a room, often secluded, in a house or apartment, designed to provide a quiet, comfortable, and informal atmosphere for conversation, reading, writing, etc.
- a cave used as a place of shelter or concealment.
- a squalid or vile abode or place: dens of misery.
- one of the units of a cub scout pack, analogous to a patrol in the Boy Scouts.
- to drive or pursue (an animal) into its den.
- to kill (an animal) inside its den.
- to live in or as if in a den.
Mountainmoun•tain (moun′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural elevation of the earth's surface rising more or less abruptly to a summit, and attaining an altitude greater than that of a hill, usually greater than 2000 ft. (610 m).
- a large mass of something resembling this, as in shape or size.
- a huge amount: a mountain of incoming mail.
- (cap.) a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, eight driving wheels, and a two-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
- Also called moun′tain wine′. [Brit. Archaic.]a sweet Malaga wine.
- make a mountain out of a molehill. See molehill (def. 2).
- of or pertaining to mountains: mountain air.
- living, growing, or located in the mountains: mountain people.
- resembling or suggesting a mountain, as in size.
Nearnear (nēr),USA pronunciation adv., -er, -est, adj., -er, -est, prep., v.
to a point or place not far away: Come near so I won't have to shout.
- at, within, or to a short distance.
- close in time: The New Year draws near.
- close in relation;
closely with respect to connection, similarity, intimacy, etc. (often used in combination): a near-standing position.
- all but;
nearly: a period of near 30 years.
- close to the wind.
- [Archaic.]in a thrifty or stingy manner.
- being close by;
not distant: the near fields.
- being the lesser in distance: the near side.
- short or direct: the near road.
- close in time: the near future.
- closely related or connected: our nearest relatives.
- close to an original: a near translation.
- closely affecting one's interests or feelings: a matter of near consequence to one.
- intimate or familiar: a near friend.
- narrow or close: a near escape.
- thrifty or stingy: near with one's pocketbook.
- (of two draft animals hitched together) being on the driver's left (as opposed to off): The near horse is going lame.
- near at hand:
- in the immediate vicinity: There is a shopping area near at hand.
- in the near future;
soon: The departure is near at hand.
- at, to, or within a short distance, or no great distance, from or of: regions near the equator.
- close to in time: near the beginning of the year.
- close to a condition or state: He is near death.
- to come or draw near;
approach: The boat neared the dock. Storm clouds neared.
ShenandoahShen•an•do•ah (shen′ən dō′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a river flowing NE from N Virginia to the Potomac at Harpers Ferry, West Virginia. ab. 200 mi. (322 km) long.
- a valley in N Virginia, between the Blue Ridge and Allegheny mountains: Civil War campaigns 1862–64.
Nationalna•tion•al (nash′ə nl, nash′nəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or maintained by a nation as an organized whole or independent political unit: national affairs.
- owned, preserved, or maintained by the federal government: a national wildlife refuge.
- peculiar or common to the whole people of a country: national customs.
- devoted to one's own nation, its interests, etc.;
patriotic: to stir up national pride.
- concerning or encompassing an entire nation: a national radio network.
- limited to one nation.
- a citizen or subject of a particular nation who is entitled to its protection: U.S. nationals living abroad.
- Often, nationals. a national competition, tournament, or the like: We're invited to Minneapolis for the nationals.
- a national company or organization.
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Fox Den Cabin--Secluded Mountain Getaway Near Shenandoah National Park (nice Cabins Near Shenandoah National Park Va #3) serves as a natural location that may give a gorgeous setting and trendy, although no important component of a property lifestyle of the playground can be excellent when seen from your facet of wellness, but other than that the playground also has a be a medium attractive particularly to boost the looks the house itself, as well as in terms of the keeping the park could be located at the rear of the house, next to the house or facing the house, nevertheless it looks quite difficult for that moment to build a park on the occupancy of our restricted area became one of the major causes why individuals are cautious to construct a backyard at home them, when in reality many ways or answers that we may do to obtain around it, for it was at this juncture we've organized some methods for gardening with tiny territory to the front lawn of the home.
In restructuring the playground's area is narrow course, we must consider unique including the choice of plants, space from each other so that despite the fact that the park is little but nevertheless gorgeous and excellent because, more Cabins Near Shenandoah National Park Va may we see such ideas below.
Choice of Crops. So that more bushes we can grow to ensure that more decorative and much more fascinating without a doubt picking plants for your yard having a tiny or thin land that could be one critical to success in creating a backyard with minimal terrain, select crops with a small size.
More Images on Fox Den Cabin--Secluded Mountain Getaway Near Shenandoah National Park (nice Cabins Near Shenandoah National Park Va #3)
Category: Cabin. Cabin Rentals In Maggie Valley North Carolina Mountains was published on July 30th, 2017 by and tagged as: Cabin Rentals In Maggie Valley North Carolina Mountains, Cabin, Rentals, In, Maggie, Valley, North, Carolina, Mountains.