Beechwood Nursing Home
Beechwood Nursing Home have 9 photos including Beechwood Post Acute And Transitional Care, 315 Beechwood Ave, Greenville, SC 29607, Click To View, 714 Beechwood Rd, Media, PA 19063, 3140 Beechwood Ave, Alliance, OH 44601, 88 Beechwood Ave, Trenton, NJ 08618, 805 Beechwood Rd, Lower Merion, PA 19083, 856 E Beechwood Rd, Nixa, MO 65714, 1124 Beechwood Dr, Atco, NJ 08004. Following are the images:
The post about Beechwood Nursing Home was uploaded at November 3, 2017 at 4:55 am. This blog post is published at the Home category. Beechwood Nursing Home is tagged with Beechwood Nursing Home, Beechwood, Nursing, Home..the newly-married couple to accomplish the home has chosen Beechwood Nursing Home. In addition to its layout that is modern but nonetheless straightforward, this table also been because of several advantages such as for instance might be employed as a method of gathering the family, a kidis understanding together, a place to place your kitchen equipment etc.
This stand is normally in conjunction with amini kitchen but can also be positioned on another room. Pricing table can also be cheaper than additional desk due to its size that is small. If you prefer to purchase this table, there's in hearing some layout multifunctional tavern table below for motivation, no harm.
The Beechwood Nursing Home ideal for the modern form of home space. This mini table comes with a sleek design that is square to make it seem more respectable to get a young pair that is powerful. Modern platforms cleaned thus didn't devote enough time a young pair who're super hectic and can also be quicker treated.
Explanation of Beechwood Nursing Home
Beechwoodbeech•wood (bēch′wŏŏd′),USA pronunciation n.
- beech (def. 2).
Nursingnurse (nûrs),USA pronunciation n., v., nursed, nurs•ing.
- a person formally educated and trained in the care of the sick or infirm. Cf. nurse-midwife, nurse-practitioner, physician's assistant, practical nurse, registered nurse.
- a woman who has the general care of a child or children;
- a woman employed to suckle an infant;
- any fostering agency or influence.
- [Entomol.]a worker that attends the young in a colony of social insects.
- [Billiards.]the act of maintaining the position of billiard balls in preparation for a carom.
- to tend or minister to in sickness, infirmity, etc.
- to try to cure (an ailment) by taking care of oneself: to nurse a cold.
- to look after carefully so as to promote growth, development, etc.;
cherish: to nurse one's meager talents.
- to treat or handle with adroit care in order to further one's own interests: to nurse one's nest egg.
- to use, consume, or dispense very slowly or carefully: He nursed the one drink all evening.
- to keep steadily in mind or memory: He nursed a grudge against me all the rest of his life.
- to suckle (an infant).
- to feed and tend in infancy.
- to bring up, train, or nurture.
- to clasp or handle carefully or fondly: to nurse a plate of food on one's lap.
- [Billiards.]to maintain the position of (billiard balls) for a series of caroms.
- to suckle a child, esp. one's own.
- (of a child) to suckle: The child did not nurse after he was three months old.
- to act as nurse;
tend the sick or infirm.
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.