Big Spoon Body Pillow
This image of Big Spoon Body Pillow have 5 photos it's including 'Big Spoon Little Spoon' Pillow Cases, Vita Lucy Microfiber Body Pillow. Big Spoon ., 'Big Spoon Little Spoon' Pillow Cases, 'Big Spoon Little Spoon' Pillow Cases, What. Big Spoon Body Pillow .. Following are the pictures:
Big Spoon Body Pillow was uploaded at September 3, 2017 at 4:51 am. This article is posted on the Pillow category. Big Spoon Body Pillow is labelled with Big Spoon Body Pillow, Big, Spoon, Body, Pillow..Big Spoon Body Pillow become the most critical factor in flooring for your home's choice. In the event the floor your colour decide on too black when you have a little property minimalist this could produce your property interior search impressed unpleasant and claustrophobic.
If we feel miserable in the house, then you along with your family will not feel comfy sitting at home to be able to create your household members' bad aftereffects be like to play outside the residence. When you will find two shades inside the bedroom with all the measurement of the region of the space the same coloring of the ground you can see the difference but they are different.
When we vary in that house, a prevalent impression is, peaceful, and cozy. Hence the tile floors' color would you choose should certainly you give consideration and do not be underestimated, since an error of ceramic hues will determine the sweetness of one's property.
Connotation of Big Spoon Body Pillow
Bigbig1 (big),USA pronunciation adj., big•ger, big•gest, adv., n.
- large, as in size, height, width, or amount: a big house; a big quantity.
- of major concern, importance, gravity, or the like: a big problem.
- outstanding for a specified quality: a big liar; a big success.
- important, as in influence, standing, or wealth: a big man in his field.
mature: big enough to know better.
- elder: my big sister.
- doing business or conducted on a large scale;
major in size or importance: big government.
- consisting of the largest or most influential companies in an industry: Big steel wants to lower prices, but the smaller mills don't.
- [Informal.]known or used widely;
popular: Nouvelle cuisine became big in the 1970s.
kindly: big enough to forgive.
haughty: a big talker.
orotund: a big voice.
- (of clothing or a clothing design) made of or distinguished by voluminous fabric that is loosely or softly shaped and fitted: a big shirt; the big look.
- (of a wine) having more than average flavor, body, and alcoholic content.
brimming: eyes big with tears.
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]pregnant.
- [Obs.]very strong;
- be big on, to have a special liking or enthusiasm for: Mother is big on family get-togethers.
- big with child. See great (def. 17).
pretentiously: to act big; to talk big.
- with great success;
successfully: to go over big.
- the bigs, the highest level of professional competition, as the major leagues in baseball.
Spoonspoon (spo̅o̅n),USA pronunciation n.
- a utensil for use in eating, stirring, measuring, ladling, etc., consisting of a small, shallow bowl with a handle.
- any of various implements, objects, or parts resembling or suggesting this.
- a spoonful.
- Also called spoon′ bait′. [Angling.]a lure used in casting or trolling for fish, consisting of a bright spoon-shaped piece of metal or the like, swiveled above one or more fishhooks, and revolving as it is drawn through the water.
- Also called number three wood. [Golf.]a club with a wooden head whose face has a greater slope than the brassie or driver, for hitting long, high drives from the fairway.
- a curved piece projecting from the top of a torpedo tube to guide the torpedo horizontally and prevent it from striking the side of the ship from which it was fired.
- born with a silver spoon in one's mouth, born into a wealthy family;
having an inherited fortune: She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and never worked a day in her life.
- to eat with, take up, or transfer in or as in a spoon.
- to hollow out or shape like a spoon.
- to push or shove (a ball) with a lifting motion instead of striking it soundly, as in croquet or golf.
- to hit (a ball) up in the air, as in cricket.
- to show affection or love toward by kissing and caressing, esp. in an openly sentimental manner.
- to show affection or love by kissing and caressing, esp. in an openly sentimental manner.
- [Games.]to spoon a ball.
- [Angling.]to fish with a spoon.
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- the physical structure and material substance of an animal or plant, living or dead.
- a corpse;
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- [Anat., Zool.]the physical structure of a human being or animal, not including the head, limbs, and tail;
- the principal mass of a building.
- the section of a vehicle, usually in the shape of a box, cylindrical container, or platform, in or on which passengers or the load is carried.
- the hull of a ship.
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the shank of a type, supporting the face. See diag. under type.
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- a mass, esp. one considered as a whole.
- the major portion of an army, population, etc.: The body of the American people favors the president's policy.
- the principal part of a speech or document, minus introduction, conclusion, indexes, etc.
- a person: She's a quiet sort of body.
- the physical person of an individual.
- a collective group: student body; corporate body.
- an object in space, as a planet or star.
- a separate physical mass or quantity, esp. as distinguished from other masses or quantities.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- to invest with or as with a body.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
- of or pertaining to the main reading matter of a book, article, etc., as opposed to headings, illustrations, or the like.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.