Electric Height Adjustable Desk
Electric Height Adjustable Desk have 3 images , they are Amazing Electric Height Adjustable Desk #1 FlexiSpot, Sit-Stand 55\, Office Stock. Here are the images:
The post of Electric Height Adjustable Desk was posted at August 30, 2018 at 6:11 pm. This post is published on the Desk category. Electric Height Adjustable Desk is tagged with Electric Height Adjustable Desk, Electric, Height, Adjustable, Desk..This stand includes natural or metallic coloring including gray, dark or bright. Chairs are used too simple rather than excessive with all 3 seats' amount. Because the size isn't too-large, this stand is just used for communicating and eating alone. Products employed glass or ie steel.
Tabletops larger so that it may be used to place fruits, kitchen products such as spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was once trim with a spherical or rectangular thighs are slender and modest in order to steer clear of the perception of rigidity within the kitchen.
The Electric Height Adjustable Desk suitable for natural sort of home place. This natural table includes a square-shape that's larger than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to produce a more natural effect. This desk mixes natural shades like bright and brown.
Meaning of Electric Height Adjustable Desk
Electrice•lec•tric (i lek′trik),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to, derived from, produced by, or involving electricity: an electric shock.
- producing, transmitting, or operated by electric currents: an electric bell; electric cord.
stirring: The atmosphere was electric with excitement.
- (of a musical instrument)
- producing sound by electrical or electronic means: an electric piano.
- equipped with connections to an amplifier-loudspeaker system: an electric violin.
- an electric locomotive.
- a railroad operated by electricity.
- electricity: residential users of gas and electric.
- something, as an appliance, vehicle, or toy, operated by electricity.
- [Archaic.]a substance that is a nonconductor of electricity, as glass or amber, used to store or to excite an electric charge.
Heightheight (hīt),USA pronunciation n.
- extent or distance upward: The balloon stopped rising at a height of 500 feet.
- distance upward from a given level to a fixed point: the height from the ground to the first floor; the height of an animal at the shoulder.
- the distance between the lowest and highest points of a person standing upright;
stature: She is five feet in height.
- considerable or great altitude or elevation: the height of the mountains.
- Often, heights.
- a high place above a level;
a hill or mountain: They stood on the heights overlooking the valley.
- the highest part;
summit: In his dreams he reached the heights.
- the highest point;
utmost degree: the height of power; the height of pleasure.
- [Archaic.]high rank in social status.
Adjustablead•just•a•ble (ə jus′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being adjusted: adjustable seat belts.
- (of loans, mortgages, etc.) having a flexible rate, as one based on money market interest rates or on the rate of inflation or cost of living.
- (esp. of life insurance) having flexible premiums and coverage, based on the insuree's current needs and ability to pay.
- any rate, expense, income, etc., that varies unpredictably: Luckily, his chief income is not made up of adjustables. Allow some money in your budget for the adjustables.
adjust + -able] ad•just′a•bly, adv.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.