Mar Vista Cottages At Anchor Bay
This article about Mar Vista Cottages At Anchor Bay have 8 photos it's including Mar Vista Cottages At Anchor Bay Idea #1 In Northern California At Anchor Bay, Mar Vista Cottages At Anchor Bay Nice Look #2 Mar Vista Cottages, Ordinary Mar Vista Cottages At Anchor Bay Gallery #3 Mar Vista Cottages, Mar Vista Cottages At Anchor Bay, Delightful Mar Vista Cottages At Anchor Bay Pictures #5 Mar Vista Cottages, Map Of Mar Vista Cottages, Mar Vista Cottages, Mar Vista Cottages At Anchor Bay. Below are the photos:
Mar Vista Cottages At Anchor Bay was posted on May 7, 2018 at 6:33 pm. This post is posted in the Cottage category. Mar Vista Cottages At Anchor Bay is tagged with Mar Vista Cottages At Anchor Bay, Mar, Vista, Cottages, At, Anchor, Bay..Mar Vista Cottages At Anchor Bay layout has changed into a favorite kind of lots of people with their house. The design is classy, search that was contemporary and straightforward has fascinated many individuals to apply with their occupancy. Getting a contemporary look that is contemporary stunning? The furniture is made for contemporary style type has a quality that was appealing.
Today with contemporary modern interior design, room is manufactured available and vivid with sun light within the space. Select white floor content to ensure that light may be shown across the place in the home. Also use glass rather than skylights , big windows and wall product to create up to feasible internally in natural light.
The design model furnishings provide sunshine and simple's effect inside the room's final appearance. the usage of a smooth straight-line can obtains this to utilize white color thus satisfied clean and lighting. Another substance utilized is glass material which can be reflective and translucent to offer the perception of the more modern.
Interpretation of Mar Vista Cottages At Anchor Bay
Marmar (mär),USA pronunciation v.t., marred, mar•ring.
- to damage or spoil to a certain extent;
render less perfect, attractive, useful, etc.;
impair or spoil: That billboard mars the view. The holiday was marred by bad weather.
- to disfigure, deface, or scar: The scratch marred the table.
Vistavis•ta (vis′tə),USA pronunciation n.
- a view or prospect, esp. one seen through a long, narrow avenue or passage, as between rows of trees or houses.
- such an avenue or passage, esp. when formally planned.
- a far-reaching mental view: vistas of the future.
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
Anchoran•chor (ang′kər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- any similar device for holding fast or checking motion: an anchor of stones.
- any device for securing a suspension or cantilever bridge at either end.
- any of various devices, as a metal tie, for binding one part of a structure to another.
- a person or thing that can be relied on for support, stability, or security;
mainstay: Hope was his only anchor.
- [Radio and Television.]a person who is the main broadcaster on a program of news, sports, etc., and who usually also serves as coordinator of all participating broadcasters during the program;
anchorman or anchorwoman;
- [Television.]a program that attracts many viewers who are likely to stay tuned to the network for the programs that follow.
- a well-known store, esp. a department store, that attracts customers to the shopping center in which it is located.
- automotive brakes.
- a key position in defense lines.
- Also, anchorman.
- the person on a team, esp. a relay team, who competes last.
- the person farthest to the rear on a tug-of-war team.
- at anchor, held in place by an anchor: The luxury liner is at anchor in the harbor.
- drag anchor, (of a vessel) to move with a current or wind because an anchor has failed to hold.
- drop anchor, to anchor a vessel: They dropped anchor in a bay to escape the storm.
- weigh anchor, to raise the anchor: We will weigh anchor at dawn.
- to hold fast by an anchor.
- to fix or fasten;
affix firmly: The button was anchored to the cloth with heavy thread.
- to act or serve as an anchor for: He anchored the evening news.
- to drop anchor;
lie or ride at anchor: The ship anchored at dawn.
- to keep hold or be firmly fixed: The insect anchored fast to its prey.
- [Sports, Radio and Television.]to act or serve as an anchor.
Baybay1 (bā),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of water forming an indentation of the shoreline, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- [South Atlantic States.]an arm of a swamp.
- a recess of land, partly surrounded by hills.
- an arm of a prairie or swamp, extending into woods and partly surrounded by them.